Queensland Drive Tourism Strategy
Some publications on this page may have been published under a previous government.
The Queensland Drive Tourism Strategy 2013-2015 (PDF, 2.7MB), launched 24 January 2013, was developed to encourage more travellers to take a driving holiday in Queensland.
More information about drive tourism in Queensland is available at Business Queensland (Business and Industry Portal).
Six month strategy reports
Six monthly reports highlight key achievements and progress in implementing the strategy's 29 actions.
An online summary of the latest 6 month report is available below.
- Six month report: July to December 2014 (PDF, 4.5MB)
- Six month report: January to June 2014 (PDF, 1.9MB)
- Six month report: June to December 2013 (PDF, 525.9KB)
- Six month report: January to June 2013 (PDF, 507.7KB)
Three key achievements of the strategy to date include the:
- Camping Options Toolkit
- Best Practice Guide for Roadside Rest Areas
- Tourist Accommodation in Resource Regions Report